After a few heart-to-heart talks, Olivia decided that being an adult is not all it is cut out to be. We decided it is best to work as a team and our little travel buddy is back.
We decided to head back north where there are very few instances of the virus. We drove a few hours to Lodi and had brunch at one of our favorite little places. The Dancing Fox.
From there, another hour or so to Amador county.
We were able to see more family and friends. Olivia stayed that night at her aunt and uncle’s house, and got some good cousin time in. She was extremely excited.
Dads and Toby got to relax and enjoy some of the beautiful weather. It was nice to just sit for a few hours.
- Daddy Brock check-in
- Rose: seeing family
- Thorn: it was so quiet
- Daddy John check-in
- Rose: seeing my sister and family
- Thorn: lots of holiday traffic
- Olivia check-in
- Rose: Aunt Kelly, Uncle Allen, Peyton, Maverick, Gigi, and Trixie.
- Thorn: lots of time in the car
- Toby check-in
- Rose: I slept longer than I have in a month.
- Thorn: I found thorns in the blackberry bushes